After thoughtful consideration we are cancelling all soccer activities immediately until March 23rd when we will further evaluate the situation. All practices, games, supplemental training, futsal, tournaments and leagues are suspended. We understands this is a tremendously difficult time for all our families but we look forward to getting our FURY family back together very soon: safe and healthy.DA GAMES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND.We will be giving all players sessions to do on their own over the next weekWe will update future practices as we continue to gather information.Thanks for your patience and protocols while we deal with Coronavirus.
FC Fury urges its families to stay aware of the global concerns over the spread and impact on public health and the coronavirus. We have prepared a strategy to ensure the safety of our families and our club. We currently know the virus spreads mainly through droplets contained in coughs and sneezes.
With that knowledge, be reminded not to come to practice if you exhibit any of the signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness such as coughing, sneezing, or fever. This applies to coaches, players, parents, and all family members.
Please practice the following hygiene protocols:
- Wash hands before and immediately after all practices and games
- Please put antibacterial gel in your child’s soccer bag and encourage them to use it often
- Do not shake hands, or any hand on hand contact (high-five, fist bump, etc.)
- Absolutely no sharing of any water, sports drinks, or phones
- No “huddling” before practice or games, etc.
- Players are required to bring their own water or sports drinks to practice and games. None will be provided at games for the near future.
The health and wellness of FC Fury players, parents, and families is our top priority. We ask for all parties involved to do their best to help provide the safest environment possible for everyone involved.For more information, please visit the CDC website: