NY Jets Bubble
Getting Here By Car
From New York City: From the Queens Midtown Tunnel, continue on the Long Island Expressway (I-495) East to exit 38, Northern State Parkway East, to the Meadowbrook Parkway South (exit 31A) … Stay on the Meadowbrook Parkway until Exit M4 (sign reads “Hempstead” and “Coliseum”) … Follow “From All Points,” below.
From the Throgs Neck Bridge: Take Cross Island Parkway (first exit over the bridge on right) to the Grand Central Parkway East (Exit 29, exit forks – stay left) … Grand Central Parkway will become the Northern State Parkway East, follow to Exit 31A (Meadowbrook Parkway South) … Take the Meadowbrook Parkway to Exit M4 (sign reads “Hempstead” and “Coliseum”) … Follow “From All Points,” below.
From Eastern Long Island: Take the Northern State Parkway West, to the Meadowbrook Parkway South (Exit 31A) or take the Southern State Parkway West to the Meadowbrook Parkway North (Exit 22N) … Stay on the Meadowbrook Parkway until Exit M4 (sign reads “Hempstead” and “Coliseum”) … Follow “From All Points,” below.
From John F. Kennedy Airport: Take the Belt Parkway East to Exit 25A (Southern State Parkway East) … Take that to Exit 22N (Meadowbrook Parkway North) … Stay on the Meadowbrook Parkway until Exit M4 … Follow “From All Points,” below.
From All Points: From Exit M4 of the Meadowbrook Parkway you will be on Route 24 West (Hempstead Turnpike) … Stay on 24W for about one mile … Pass Nassau Coliseum on your RIGHT … Hofstra University is now in front of you on both sides of Hempstead Turnpike … Turn RIGHT just before the first overhead walkway onto EARL OVINGTON ROAD … Move across to the LEFT hand lane… After approximately 400 yds the EAST GATE entrance into Hofstra is on your LEFT … Enter Hofstra through the EAST GATE … Once inside campus turn LEFT at the first intersection and park in the lot towards the far LEFT corner … Walk down the slope to The FieldHouse Bubble
The EAST GATE entrance to Hofstra closes at 9pm. If you are entering or leaving campus after that time please use the main entrance on Hempstead Turnpike.
Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Uniondale, NY 11550
From New York City and Points West
- Take the Belt Pkwy East (left lane exit) continue on the Belt to the Southern State Parkway.
- Please watch that you do not head north on the Cross Island about 5 miles from the airport.
- Proceed East on the Southern State Pkwy to the Meadowbrook Pkwy north (exit 22N).
- Take exit M4 and follow signs to the Coliseum which will take you to Charles Lindbergh Boulevard Once on Charles Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Follow signs to Mitchel Field Parking just past the Omni Building.
From Suffolk County and Points Easts
- Take the LIE west to Northern State Parkway West (Exit 42).
- Take the Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway South (exit 31)
- Keep right on the NSP after exit 32.
- Take Meadowbrook Pkwy south to exit M4W.
- Take the first right on the exit for Charles Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Once on Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, follow signs to Mitchel Field Parking just past the Omni Building (first light), about 3/4 mile from Meadowbrook